ESF:DXV_ZSTA Internship abroad - Course Information
DXV_ZSTA Internship abroadFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Ing. Mgr. Martin Dlouhý, Dr., MSc (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Hyánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Robert Jahoda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Miroslav Krč, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Růžena Lukášová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ivan Malý, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Beáta Mikušová Meričková, PhD. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Soňa Skulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Mgr. Jana Soukopová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ing. Ján Šebo, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. David Špaček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Mgr. Jiří Špalek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Markéta Šumpíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Juraj Nemec, CSc.
Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Supplier department: Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Taking an internship requires the consent of the supervisor. When approving the student’s internship request, the supervisor assesses, above all, the specialization of the respective institution and the contribution of an internship to the student's dissertation work.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- As the Internship abroard the student spends at least one month of their studies at a foreign institution (except for Slovakia) or participates in an international creative project the findings of which are published or presented abroad, or is otherwise directly involved in international co-operation. The aim of the internship is to deepen the professional and methodological knowledge related to the topic of the dissertation.
- The student shall submit a written application along with a plan/project (specifying planned activities and outputs).
- Teaching methods
- It is a course without lessons, consisting of the independent work of the student under the supervision of a supervisor. Methods applied: - participation in professional seminars and activities of the visited institution - consultations with the relevant experts - solving the assigned tasks - continuous work on the dissertation project.
- Assessment methods
- After return from the internship the student prepares a written report listing the activities completed and activities specifying their scope and benefits. The processed outputs will be attached to the message. Within 14 days of completing the internship the student is required to write a report and submit it to the IS MU via the “Homework Vault” application. The student is also required to register an internship in a relevant application in the IS MU. • • Evaluation is given by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: stáž 1 měsíc 10kr, stáž 3-6 měsíců max 25kr, účast na mezin. tvůrčím projektu či jiná forma přímé účasti na mezin. spolupráci 5-15 kr.