ESF:KVUCII Accounting and Analyses II - Course Information
KVUCII Accounting and Analyses IIFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Hana Jurajdová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ivan Malý, CSc.
Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Jana Fuksová
- Sat 16. 3. 12:15–15:30 VT206, Sat 13. 4. 12:15–15:30 VT206, Fri 26. 4. 12:15–17:15 VT203, Sat 27. 4. 12:15–15:30 VT206, Fri 10. 5. 12:15–17:15 VT203
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Accounting and Analyses I and II (DSUC, SDUR) Finishing this course the students acquire knowledge of accounting, statistics and analyses, which enable them to understand the following: differences between the charts of accounts and accounting procedures of organisations of the non-profit sector and entrepreneurs, accounting in budgetary organisations (characteristic of the budget structure of incomes and expenses, financial relations within local budgets and centrally controlled organisations, economic activity, specifics of small communities), accounting in allowance organisations (characterisation, specific features), accounting in public utilities (characterisation, specific features), accounting in other non-profit organisations (citizen associations, political parties, foundations, churches etc.). For each of the listed types of organisation also the area of statistics, economic analyses and taxes is taught. Examination: written and oral.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 24 hodin.