ESF:PJII2N Foreign Language II/2 - G - Course Information
PJII2N Foreign Language II/2 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Denisa Gritzová (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Kavalcová (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná (lecturer)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (lecturer)
Stanislav Štýs (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lenka Skoupá
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- PJII2N/01: Mon 12:50–14:25 MT205
PJII2N/02: Mon 14:35–16:10 MT205
PJII2N/03: Mon 16:20–17:55 S401
PJII2N/04: No timetable has been entered into IS.
PJII2N/05: Mon 14:35–16:10 S401
PJII2N/06: Mon 12:50–14:25 S401
PJII2N/07: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Foreign Language II-a (JIIZK) Continues covering new topics and providing systematic enhancement of general and business vocabulary and grammar. Students are frequently taught through their language behaviour in model situations. The accent will be placed on practical skills, such as reading comprehension, listening for gist and taking messages. Credit requirements: active participation in seminars, 60% score in the final test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.