ESF:PJII4N Foreign Language II/4 - G - Course Information
PJII4N Foreign Language II/4 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavlína Dufková (lecturer)
PhDr. Denisa Gritzová (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Kavalcová (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná (lecturer)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lenka Skoupá
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- PJII4N/01: Wed 13:45–15:20 S311
PJII4N/02: No timetable has been entered into IS.
PJII4N/03: Wed 15:30–17:05 S401
PJII4N/04: No timetable has been entered into IS.
PJII4N/05: Wed 13:45–15:20 S401
PJII4N/06: Wed 15:30–17:05 S306
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Foreign Language II (JIIZK) Students can choose English, German, French, Spanish or Russian. Pre-intermediate knowledge of general language is a prerequisite (vocabulary of about 1200 units, the most frequent grammatical structures, focus on the gist in listening comprehension and reading comprehension). The aim is to activate the previous knowledge and skills and to build up the vocabulary and grammar in such a way that students can master the language in common business communication situations. After four semesters of study the selected foreign language should be mastered as an open system, which can be further developed according to the vocational orientation. The emphasis will be mainly on reading and listening comprehension, speaking in common situations (basics of professional conversation, presentations, and telephoning), and to a lower degree on writing (taking messages, notation of simple conversations, elementary business correspondence). Credit requirements: active participation in seminars, 60% score in the final test.
- Syllabus (in Czech)
- Conlin,C., Unternehmen Deutsch: 9.Import-Export 10.Ich möchte in Deutschland arbeiten Höppnerová, Jaucová, Moderní učebnice němčiny: 21. Ein unerwünschter Zeuge 22. Die Bundesrepublik Deutschland 23. Aus der Presse 24. Österreich 25. Die Schweiz
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Seminární forma výuky, 80%účast na seminářích. Forma zkoušky: písemná a ústní
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.