ESF:BKR_TEBP Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
BKR_TEBP Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Jakub Černík (lecturer)
Ing. Zdeněk Dvořák (lecturer)
Ing. Petr Halámek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Jaroslav Maryáš, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Markéta Novotná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Svatava Nunvářová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Vilém Pařil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Ondřej Petr, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Petr Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Martin Šauer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Veronika Šranková (lecturer)
Ing. Lenka Tomešová (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Tonev, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Dominika Tóthová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Irena Václavková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Jiří Velinský (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Lucie Winklerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! NOW ( BKR_BAPR Bachelor Thesis )&&(! BKR_BAPR Bachelor Thesis ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able to: - formulate thesis objectives and set proper research goals; - choose relevant methods to work up the thesis; - identify and summarize literature sources; - with assistance of the supervisor formulate research project of the final theses.
- The course is designed as students individual consultations with their supervisors with respect to the finalisation the official research project proposal.
- required literature
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- There are two requirements students have to fulfill the condition of active attendance at individual consultations and finalisation of the official research project proposal of the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Předmět Teze bakalářské práce si nezapisují studenti, kteří mají téma bakalářské práce zadáno před lednem 2014.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses