ESF:MPJ_JII2Rb Foreign Language II/2 - R - Course Information
MPJ_JII2Rb Foreign Language II/2 - RussianFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Mgr. Blanka Pojslová (assistant)
Mgr. et Mgr. Bc. Milan Boháček, M.A. (assistant)
Mgr. Monika Ševečková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Monika Ševečková, Ph.D.
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Jurková
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MPJ_JII2Rb/01: Mon 9:20–11:00 S401, M. Ševečková
MPJ_JII2Rb/02: Mon 11:05–12:45 S401, M. Ševečková
MPJ_JII2Rb/03: Mon 12:50–14:30 S401, M. Ševečková
- ( MPJ_JII1Ra Foreign Language II/1 - R )
The prerequisite for successful involvement in the course is mastering the language skills which form the contents of the previous courses Language II/A, Language II/B and Language II/1. Students can test their knowledge by completing a self-evaluation on-line test.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/60, only registered: 0/60, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/60
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 24 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Language II/2 extends the subject matter of Language II/1 and its aim is to reinforce and improve all the skills developed in the previous course.
At the end of this course students should be able to present specialized topics and to follow business discussions.
They will acquire the ability to negotiate in every-day business situations and they will be able to process advanced forms of professional literature.
After successfully completing the course students will have achieved B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference.
The specialized language will be an open system which the students can adapt to their professional needs.
The course is completed by a written and oral exam which fully covers the contents of all four terms of the language training programme, including the preparatory courses Language II/A and Language II/B.
- 1. Business negotiations.
- 2. Offer, demand, success.
- 3. International contract.
- 4. Investments.
- 5. Financial and banking operations.
- 6. Insurance.
- 7. Career, job interview.
- 8. Competition.
- 9. Planning, changes.
- 10. Image of a firm.
- required literature
- MROVĚCOVÁ, Ljuba. Russkij jazyk v torgovle. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2007. vii, 463. ISBN 9788025115985. info
- BALCAR, Milan. Ruská gramatika v kostce. Vyd. 1. Praha: Leda, 1999. 125 s. ISBN 80-85927-56-X. info
- recommended literature
- MYRONOVA, Halyna and Dita GÁLOVÁ. Ruština pro podnikatelskou sféru. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003. 136 s. ISBN 8021032588. info
- DYNDA, Antonín and Eva DYNDOVÁ. Česko-ruská obchodní korespondence. Translated by Tamara Gorroňová. 1. vyd. Praha: Pragoeduca, 1998. xxv, 524 s. ISBN 80-85856-64-6. info
- ANFILOV, Mark and Milan BALCAR. Ruština pro ekonomy. 1. vyd. Praha: Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, 1998. 118 s. ISBN 8070796219. info
- ŽDANOVA, Irina Fedorovna, Marina Anatol'jevna ROMANOVSKAJA and Alla Vasil'jevna VELIČKO. Delovoj russkij. 1. vyd. Havlíčkův Brod: Fragment, 1996. 437 s. ISBN 8072000195. info
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught in the form of seminars.
- Assessment methods
- The course is concluded by a written and oral exam which fully covers the contents of all four terms of the language training programme, including the preparatory courses Language II/A and Language II/B. Students may only sit the exam if they fulfil the following conditions: -80% attendance - doing homework regularly - seminar work – word list, essay – business topic, presentation, - 60% of points in the written exam are required for the admission to the oral part.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: pokročilá uroven znalosti ruštiny
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.