ESF:BPJ_JI4N Foreign Language I/4 - G - Course Information
BPJ_JI4N Foreign Language I/4 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Bc. Mgr. Petra Chládková (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Sojková (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Blanka Pojslová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Sojková
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Jurková
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- BPJ_JI4N/01: Tue 16:00–17:50 S306, P. Sojková
- ( BPJ_JI3N Foreign Language I/3 - G )
Succesful completion of the subject BPJ_JI3N (PJI3N).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 10/60, only registered: 0/60
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 43 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This is a follow-up course of the courses BPJ_JI1N, BPJ_JI2N and BPJ_JI3N and it is completion of students' overall communicative language competence targeting level C1 of the Common European Reference Framework for Languages.
The emphasis is put on consolidation of advanced language structures and mastering professional language with regard to the preparation for the final language exam.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- deliver a presentation using visual aids
- understand an authentic text at advanced level
- work with such a text and present his/her opinion on the issues covered there
- use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes
- produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Wda: Wirtschaftsdeutsch aktuell, V. Höppnerova 1. Taxation, Government budget
- 2. On-call employment, Alternative types of employment
- 3. Corporate culture, Presentation of a company
- 4. Costs
- 5. Balance sheet
- 6. Adverising, Marketing
- 7. Trends in tourist industrie
- 8. Tourist industrie in the Czech Republic, Foreign trade, balance of trade
- 9. Free time as economic factor?
- 16. The Tranformation of the Czech Economy
- Wirtschaftskommunikation Deutsch:
- 17. Chapter 17: Market penetration (Ex. 1,2)
- 18. Marketing mix ( Ex.3,4,5)
- 19. Market analysis (Ex. 6,7)
- 20. Sales support (Ex. 8)
- 21. Manufacturer and trading (Ex. 9)
- 22. Chapter 18: Produkt launch (Ex. 1,5)
- 23. Chapter 19: Sales support (Ex. 1,2,3)
- required literature
- HÖPPNEROVÁ, Věra. Wirtschaftsdeutsch aktuell. 1. vyd. Praha: Ekopress, 2010. 142 s. ISBN 9788086929583. info
- EISMANN, Volker. Wirtschaftskommunikation Deutsch. Berlin: Langenscheidt, 2008. 223 s. ISBN 9783468904653. info
- recommended literature
- BÜRGER, Josef. Wirtschaftswörterbuch Tschechisch-Deutsch. 1. vyd. Plzeň: Nakladatelství Fraus, 1998. 775 s. ISBN 80-85784-29-7. info
- BÜRGER, Josef. Wirtschaftswörterbuch deutsch-tschechisch. 1. vyd. Plzeň: Fraus, 1997. 823 s. ISBN 80-85784-28-9. info
- DREYER, Hilke and Richard SCHMITT. Lehr- und Übungsbuch der deutschen GrammatikAuswahl aus den Übungen : Neubearbeitung. Ismaning: Hueber, 2002. 2 CD-ROM. ISBN 3-19-097255-9. info
- HUŠKOVÁ, Helena. Německá čítanka ekonomických textů a cvičeními. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2008. 73 s. ISBN 9788021045712. info
- Teaching methods
- This course is taught in the form of seminars.
- Assessment methods
- This course is completed with an exam - both written and oral.
Students can take an oral part of the exam provided the following requirements are fulfilled:
- 80% active participation in seminars (systematic continuous preparation and fulfilling assigned tasks)
- 60 % success rate in the final exam test
- elaborating a seminar paper (an essay written up according to an instructor’s guidelines and handed in by a deadline set by an instructor).
Any copying, recording or leaking tests, use of unauthorized tools, aids and communication devices, or other disruptions of objectivity of exams (credit tests) will be considered non-compliance with the conditions for course completion as well as a severe violation of the study rules. Consequently, the teacher will finish the exam (credit test) by awarding grade "F" in the Information System, and the Dean will initiate disciplinary proceedings that may result in study termination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět PJI4N.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2020/BPJ_JI4N