ESF:BPR_ONPZ Eval. of Real Es. and Nat. S. - Course Information
BPR_ONPZ Evaluation of Real Estates and Natural SourcesFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- BPR_ONPZ/01: Wed 8:00–9:50 P102, V. Žítek
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 120 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 50/120, only registered: 1/120, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/120
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course offers a wider perspective of the issue of real estate valuation. It is based on thorough understanding of the principles of the real estate market and its specifics; attention is devoted to the public interest, land use planning and real estate register. The significance of and the reasons for real estate valuation are explained in the practice. The actual valuation starts with clarifying the procedures for land value determination (either using price maps of building sites or using calculation) and fruit trees and decorative plants value determination. Further attention is given to the cost, comparison and profit approach to building and flat valuations. All procedures are illustrated using practical examples, which enables the right interpretation of the found prices in dependence on the methods used. The entire course works with the idea of spatial differentiation of property values.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
- formulate the specifics of the property market
- calculate the deterioration of buildings
- organize a local survey for establishing the condition of a property
- assess the suitability or unsuitability of the choice and direction of methods for property valuation
- compare the results of valuation carried out using different kinds of administrative prices with the market price
- evaluate any property including lands
- Real estate market and its public character
- Real estate market and its specification
- Evidence of real estates, resources of evaluation
- Land evaluation
- Agricultural land evaluation
- Building evaluation
- Cost method of real estates evaluation
- Compare method of real estates evaluation
- Yield method of real estates evaluation
- Estate agency as subject of real estate market
- BRADÁČ, Albert. Teorie oceňování nemovitostí. 8. přeprac. vyd. Brno: Cerm, 2009. 753 s. ISBN 9788072046300. info
- SEJÁK, Josef. Oceňování pozemků a přírodních zdrojů. Vyd. 1. Praha: Grada, 1999. 251 s. ISBN 8071693936. info
- CÍSAŘ, Jaromír. Vybrané otázky z trhu nemovitostí. Vyd. 1. Praha: Vysoká škola ekonomická, 1996. 160 s. ISBN 8070796901. info
- Teaching methods
- Lessons take form of seminars. Continuous self-study is expected, the output is a seminar project (valuation of a really existing property).
- Assessment methods
- The exam has a written and an oral part. The written part tests the students' practical knowledge, their skills at property valuation; key stages of the solution are evaluated; in total, the usually achievable maximum is 20 points; to pass the students needs at least 12 points (60 %). The oral part is the defence of the seminar project. Semester requirements: obligatory attendance at seminars, create and submit project.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2020/BPR_ONPZ