ESF:MKF_DIS2 Diploma Thesis Seminar 2 - Course Information
MKF_DIS2 Diploma Thesis Seminar 2Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. František Kalouda, CSc., MBA (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Oldřich Rejnuš, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Jaroslav Sedláček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Petr Valouch, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Eva Vávrová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Eva Vávrová, Ph.D.
Department of Finance - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Iva Havlíčková
Supplier department: Department of Finance - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MKF_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is to acquaint students with content data and formal requirements for a diploma thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- formulate a thesis objectives and hypotheses,
- choose appropriate methods of solution,
- formulate conclusions of the diploma thesis and prepare arguments for the defens.
- 1st -10th week:
- In-term consultation of achieved results, consultation of work’s progress, used methods, partial results, etc.
- 11th -13th week:
- Final revision of diploma thesis. Tutor’s evaluation, preparation for diploma thesis defence, consultation of reports, diploma thesis submission.
- required literature
- Aktuální studijní materiály předmětu Akademické psaní. https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation for diploma thesis and its defense.
- Assessment methods
- Processing of diploma thesis and participation in consultations are evaluated as requirements fulfilled / not fufilled. Credits are granted on submission of a diploma thesis after all requirements set by a supervisor have been met.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 4 hodiny.
General note: Student má povinnost na začátku semestru kontaktovat svého vedoucího práce a dohodnout s ním podmínky zpracování práce.