ESF:MPJ_JII2Nb Foreign Language II/2 - G - Course Information
MPJ_JII2Nb Foreign Language II/2 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
Bc. Mgr. Petra Chládková (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Sojková (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Blanka Pojslová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Sojková
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Jurková
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MPJ_JII2Nb/01: Thu 14:00–15:50 S306, P. Sojková
MPJ_JII2Nb/02: Wed 14:00–15:50 S401, P. Sojková
MPJ_JII2Nb/03: Thu 16:00–17:50 S306, P. Sojková
MPJ_JII2Nb/04: Wed 16:00–17:50 S401, P. Sojková
MPJ_JII2Nb/05: Thu 12:00–13:50 S306, P. Sojková
MPJ_JII2Nb/06: Mon 8:00–9:50 S314, P. Chládková
- ( MPJ_JII1Na Foreign Language II/1 - G )
The prerequisite for successful involvement in the course is mastering the language skills which form the contents of the previous courses Language II/A, Language II/B and Language II/1. Students can test their knowledge by completing a self-evaluation on-line test.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 190 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 99/190, only registered: 0/190, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/190
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 35 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Language II/2 extends the subject matter of Language II/1 and its aim is to reinforce and improve all the skills developed in the previous course.
In this course students will learn how to present specialized topics and to follow specialized discussions, they will acquire the ability to negotiate in every-day business situations and they will be able to process advanced forms of professional literature.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully completing the course students will have achieved B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference.
The specialized language will be an open system which the students can adapt to their professional needs.
The course is completed by a written and oral exam which fully covers the contents of all four terms of the language training programme, including the preparatory courses Language II/A and Language II/B.
- 1. Human resources
- Target agreement
- 2. Leadership
- Time and Money
- 3. Sales conference
- 4. The way to the customer
- 5. Exhibition spaces,
- Fair aims
- 6. Sales presetation
- 7. After trade fair
- 8. A company and its founder
- Export offer
- 9. Terms and conditions
- 10. Complaints
- 11. Application - job offer, CV, cover letter
- 12. Job interview
- 13. Revision
- required literature
- BRAUNERT, Jörg and Wolfram SCHLENKER. Unternehmen Deutsch. 1. auf. Stuttgart: Ernst Klett Sprachen, 2005. 215 s. ISBN 9783126757454. info
- BRAUNERT, Jörg and Wolfram SCHLENKER. Unternehmen Deutsch. 1. Aufl. Sttutgart: Ernst Klett, 2007. 174 s. ISBN 9783126757461. info
- recommended literature
- HÖPPNEROVÁ, Věra. Moderní učebnice němčiny : vhodná i pro samouky. Edited by Lenka Jaucová. V Praze: NS Svoboda, 2000. 357 s. ISBN 8020510141. info
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught in the form of seminars.
- Assessment methods
- The course is concluded by a written and oral exam which fully covers the contents of all four terms of the language training programme, including the preparatory courses Language II/A and Language II/B.
Students may only sit the exam if they fulfil the following conditions:
- 80% attendance
-doing homework regularly
seminar work - 2 letters
- 60% of points in the written exam are required for the admission to the oral part.
Important information> If a student is caught using forbidden tools, cribbing, taking out any par of the exam, or cheating in any other way, the teacher is allowed to interrupt the exam and to grade the student with F, FF, or FFF according to the seriousness of the offence.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.