ESF:MPM_SQLA Big Data - Course Information
MPM_SQLA Big Data with SQLFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Pavel Lasák (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Pavel Lasák
Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Lenka Hráčková
Supplier department: Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MPM_SQLA/01: Tue 12:00–13:50 VT206, P. Lasák
MPM_SQLA/02: Mon 14:00–15:50 VT204, P. Lasák
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 55 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 43/55, only registered: 0/55, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/55
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- SQL language from the basics to advanced clause (introduction sorting and searching data optimization).
- Learning outcomes
- Student can work with MySQL database. Create, Insert, Delete, Select.
- 1. Introduction to SQL.
- 2. Create databases and tables
- 3. Creating, deleting data in the tables
- 4. Selection (search) data
- 5. Order, Limit and aggregate functions
- 6. Data types and NULL
- 7. Multiple tables (JOIN), M: N
- 8. Subqueries
- 9. Change the structure, transactions and views
- 10. Trigger (DML)
- 11. Optimalizace výkonu databáze
- 12. Function (UDF)
- 13. Test
- required literature
- Všechny studijní materiály budou aktualizovány v ISu.
- Teaching methods
- Practical work in SQL database. Online or off-line. Book in czechlanguage: Naučte se SQL za 28 dní
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2020/MPM_SQLA