ESF:MPR_PRAX Working Experience - Course Information
MPR_PRAX Working ExperienceFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 6 credit(s) (from 1 credit increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( MPR_PRAX Working Experience && SOUHLAS ) || !( MPR_PRAX Working Experience )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to give students practical experience in their field of study. The students attend selected organization and realize there their work experience. The course increases the success of students and graduates in labour market.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
- demonstrate their knowledge in practice; - solve practical problems in their field of study; - discuss with professionals in their field of study.
- The content of this course depends on fact, in which organization the student realizes his(her)practice experience.
- Vzor smlouvy mezi fakultou, organizací a studentem
- Směrnice děkana č. 11/2008
- Teaching methods
- Work experience in the selected organization.
- Assessment methods
- Student has to submit confirmation about realization of work experience. Student has to write final report about work experience and present it on special seminar.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět PROP.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Maximální počet studentů pro tento předmět stanovuje před termínem registrace vyučující.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses