ESF:DXR_OSTA Internship - Course Information
DXR_OSTA InternshipFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Viera Papcunová, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Mgr. Jana Soukopová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Jan Stejskal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Přikrylová
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Taking an internship requires the consent of the supervisor. When approving the student’s internship request, the supervisor assesses, above all, the specialization of the respective institution/summer school.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- An internship is a stay at a renowned university or research centre, the purpose of which is to extend the student’s research and methodology skills and knowledge related to the dissertation topic. Alternatively, internship may involve participation in a summer school.
- The student shall submit a written application along with a plan/project (specifying planned activities and outputs) approved by the supervisor to the authorized employee of the department for PhD studies.
- Teaching methods
- It is a course without lessons, consisting of the independent work of the student under the supervision of a supervisor. Methods applied: - participation in professional seminars and activities of the visited institution / program of the summer school - consultations with the relevant experts - solving the assigned tasks - continuous work on the dissertation project.
- Assessment methods
- After return from the internship the student prepares a written report listing the activities completed and activities specifying their scope and benefits. The processed outputs will be attached to the message. Within 14 days of completing the internship the student is required to write a report and submit it to the IS MU via the “Homework Vault” application. The credit value of the course Internship is determined by the supervisor, depending on the demands and length of the internship. The maximum credit value of an internship taken in the Czech Republic is 15 credits. The maximum credit value of an international internship is 25 credits.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v průběhu semestru.
General note: Předmět s proměnnou kreditovou hodnotou.
Credit evaluation note: Kreditovou hodnotu zvolí student po poradě se školitelem při zápise předmětu. Kreditová hodnota stáže může činit maximálně 15 ECTS za tuzemskou a maximálně 25 ECTS za zahraniční stáž.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been established under the project "Creation of research oriented postgraduate study programme Regional Economics (CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/16_018/0002596)" which is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the national budget of the Czech Republic.