ESF:MPR_TEDP Diploma Thesis - Course Information
MPR_TEDP Diploma ThesisFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! NOW ( MPR_DIPR Diploma Thesis )&&(! MPR_DIPR Diploma Thesis ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to create the Final Description of Diploma Thesis by the student in cooperation with the supervisor of his/her thesis. The result of the completed course is the formulation of the Final Description of Diploma Thesis, which will be binding.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course and in accordance with the created Final Description of Diploma Thesis, the student will be able to:
- identify the problem to be solved in the graduate thesis;
- define the aim of the thesis;
- propose a framework methodological procedure for compilation of the diploma thesis;
- find the basic literature that will be used in the diploma thesis.
- Individual consultations concerning partial elements of the Final Description of Diploma Thesis. The student's work consists mainly in study of professional resources and creation of the Final Description.
- required literature
- Aktuální studijní materiály předmětu Akademické psaní. https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap
- Teaching methods
- The student has an obligation to contact the supervisor of his/her diploma thesis and to consult the process of the diploma thesis compilation. Further teaching is carried out in the form of individual consultations of the student with his/her supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The condition for obtaining the credit is to create the Final Description of Diploma Thesis, which will be actively consulted with the supervisor. The credit will be assigned on the basis of the Final Description, which will be inserted into the relevant IS MU application.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Předmět Teze diplomové práce si nezapisují studenti, kteří mají téma diplomové práce zadáno před lednem 2014.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří byli přijati do studia od jarního semestru.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- The final thesis is submitted in the Czech language. Without further administrative measures, it is also possible to submit work in Slovak and English. It is also possible to prepare and submit the thesis in another language. In this case, the student has to agree with the supervisor before completing the thesis assignment and at the same time submit an application electronically via IS MU (IS MU - Student - Document Office – Submit a new application - ESF StudO) for permission to prepare a final thesis in a foreign language. The request will be granted if the supervisor and the head of the department agree.