FI:P104 Didactics for Informatics I - Course Information
P104 Didactics for Informatics IFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Karel Pala, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Botek, CSc.
- Wed 15:00–16:50 B011
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! U340 Didactics for Informatics I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Informatics (programme FI, B-IN)
- Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-SS)
- Information Technology (programme FI, B-IN)
- Methodical proccessing of the particular chapters of the basic courses (architecture of computers, design of algorithms and programming, operating systems, computer networks and Internet).
- A paper within 30 minutes. Discussion and evaluation of the particular papers.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/spring2002/P104