FI:UA442 Exercises in Practical Educ. I - Course Information
UA442 Exercises in Practical Education IFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/4. 4 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objective of this course is to expose students to their future professional activities so as they can test their pedagogical skills.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should:
be able to present given topics (in a form of primary school lesson).
- Individual teaching practice at primary school under the supervision of an experienced teacher. The teaching practice includes 15 lessons of sittings-in on a class, 15 lessons of presentations on class, and 15 hour work devoted to school operation.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work, sittings-in on a class, presentation of a given topic.
- Assessment methods
- Students have to realize 15 lessons of sittings-in on a class and 15 lessons of presentations on class at chosen primary school. Students also have to devote 15 hour work to school operation. Report of a teacher in charge of exercises in practical education (assessment of expert knowledge and pedagogical skills).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/autumn2022/UA442