FI:PV200 Cl and CL - Course Information
PV200 Computer Lexicography and Corpus LinguisticsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 3/2. (plus 1 credit for an exam). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Dr. Patrick Hanks, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Karel Pala, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr Pavel Rychly, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Karel Pala, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: prof. PhDr. Karel Pala, CSc.
- Mon 10:00–12:50 B410, Tue 11:00–13:50 B204, Wed 10:00–12:50 B003, Thu 10:00–12:50 B003, Fri 10:00–12:50 B410
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught only once.