FI:PA175 Digit.Syst. Diagnostics II - Course Information
PA175 Digital Systems Diagnostics IIFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc. (lecturer)
RNDr. Vojtěch Krmíček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Šimon Řeřucha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Tue 16:00–17:50 B202
- pa174 Design of Digital Systems II
Courses PA174 - Design of Digital Systems and PA176 - Architecture of the digital systems are advisable source of necessary knowledges for current course.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 22 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main aim of this courese is understand and master fundamental theoretical knowledges of the technical system reliability theory.
The lessons are specialized in particular into following topics:
theory of the technical systems reliability,
theoretical and operative diagnostic of the digital systems,
reliability of the Man-Machine systams,
principles, models and applications of the redundance.
- Theory of the reliability
- Hardware and software reliability of the digital systms
- Definition of the reliability, clafficiation of the failures
- Numerical parameters of the reliability
- Reliability evaluation of the electronics devices
- Grounding notations of theoretical and technical diagnostics
- Failures model of the technical systems
- Assembly methods of the combination and sequental logical circuits tests
- Fundamental procedures of the easy tested circuits
- Fundamental procedures of the fault tolerant systems - checking of the failure-free activity, relaxation after failure, reconfiguration, depletion of the operation
- Methods and models of the redundacy
- Fundamental of the technical systems predicting diagnostics
- Hardware and software functionality checking tools of the digital system
- Hardware and software diagnostics tools of the digital systems
- Microprocessors systems testing and ROMBIOS
- G. Bolch, S. Greiner, H. de Meer, K. Trivedi - Queueing Networks and Markov Chains: Modeling and Performance Evaluation with Computer Science Applications
- Military Handbook MIL-HDBK-217F: Reliability prediction of electronic equipment
- Perry L. Martin - Electronic Failure Analysis Handbook
- Military Standard MIL-STD-785B: Reliability program for systems and equipment, development and production
- Teaching methods
- Lectures that correspond to intended aims of tuition.
- Assessment methods
- Final examination consists of 2 parts:
1) discussion about written test and homemade task - teory of the reliability and teoretical diagnostics
2) oral exam - teoretical topics from list of the study fields.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.