FI:IB999 Programming Test - Course Information
IB999 Programming TestFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Švenda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Radek Pelánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Luděk Bártek, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Vlastislav Dohnal, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Syllabus (in Czech)
- Předmět slouží pouze jako prokázání základních programátorských znalostí.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Note related to how often the course is taught: jednorázový test.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses