FI:DODIS Dissertation defense - Course Information
DODIS Dissertation defenseFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SDzk (final examination).
- Ing. Dana Komárková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Petr Hliněný, Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
- Prior to scheduling the doctoral dissertation defense, the student must pass the state examination and successfully defend his PhD thesis proposal. Further, the student must publish at least two papers at international level and collect at least 240 credits.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to defend the student's PhD thesis.
- A PhD thesis defense starts with a talk where the student should explain the main results of his/her scientific work. The talk is followed by questions of the examiners.
- HULTFORS, Pär. Reactions to non-native English : native English-speakers' assessments of errors in the use of English made by non-native users of the language. Stockholm: Almqvist & Wiksell International, 1986. xv, 246. ISBN 9122008063. info
- LEECH, Geoffrey N. and Jan SVARTVIK. A communicative grammar of English. 1st publ. London: Longman, 1975. 324 p. ISBN 0582552389. info
- Teaching methods
- Presentation of the main results, discussion.
- Assessment methods
- The defence may finish either successfully or unsuccessfully.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.