FI:PV241 Enterprise and Fin. Management - Course Information
PV241 Enterprise and Financial ManagementFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. David Fuchs (lecturer)
Ing. Leonard Walletzký, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Leonard Walletzký, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: Ing. David Fuchs
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 18:00–19:50 A319
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 35 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 8/35, only registered: 0/35, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/35
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Interpretation focuses on the basic terminology, processes and linkages in the functioning of companies.
- Learning outcomes
- Student understands basic terminology, processes and linkages in the functioning of business companies.
- Introduction to corporate finance; Financial decision-making; The property and financial structure of company; Financial analysis of the company; Company and financial market; The financing company; Cash flows in the company; Financial Planning; Risks of operating businesses; Distribution of profits; The value of the company; The company and the foreign exchange market
- recommended literature
- SEDLÁČEK, Jaroslav. Finanční analýza podniku (Financial analysis pf enterprise). 1st ed. Brno: Computer Press, 2007. 154 pp. 2756. ISBN 978-80-251-1830-6. info
- not specified
- BREALEY, Richard A., Stewart C. MYERS and Franklin ALLEN. Principles of corporate finance. 8th ed. Boston: McGraw-Hill, 2006. xxviii, 10. ISBN 0072957239. info
- BREALEY, Richard A. and Stewart C. MYERS. Teorie a praxe firemních financí. Translated by Zdeněk Tůma - Milan Tůma. Praha: Victoria Publishing, 1992. 1 sv. (rů. ISBN 80-85605-24-4. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures are based on case studies which extend the theoretical backgrounds.
- Assessment methods
- The course has a form of a lecture. Oral examination requirements: credit written test and short essay.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.