FI:SDIPR Diploma Thesis - Course Information
SDIPR Diploma ThesisFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s) (maximum: 20 credits). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Matula, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Matula, Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 66 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their diploma thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will create diploma thesis and be prepared for its defense.
- Individual consultations during the work on diploma thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Study of research papers and technical reports,, discussions with a supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credit is granted in the semester in which the course is enrolled upon satisfactory completion of diploma thesis requirements connected with the number of ECTS credits entered.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.