FI:M006 Set Theory II - Course Information
M006 Set Theory IIFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium), z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Ladislav Skula, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Ladislav Skula, DrSc.
- Prerequisites M005 Foundations of mathematics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Informatics (programme FI, B-IN)
- Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-SS)
- Information Technology (programme FI, B-IN)
- Complete lattices: distributive lattice, directed set, complete posets, compact elements, algebraic lattice
- Cardinal numbers: cardinal number, ordering of cardinal numbers, Cantor--Bernstein theorem, operations with cardinal numbers
- Well-ordered sets: well-ordered set, transfinite induction, operations with well-ordered sets
- Ordinal numbers: ordinal number, ordering of ordinal numbers, ordinal arithmetic, countable ordinal numbers
- Axiom of choice: axiom of choice, well-ordering principle, maximality principle
- Language of instruction