FI:P063 Database System Applications - Course Information
P063 Database System ApplicationsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1. 3 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium), z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Hajn (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Contact Person: RNDr. Pavel Hajn
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Informatics (programme FI, B-IN)
- Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-SS)
- Information Technology (programme FI, B-IN)
- What is an information system?
- Tools for IS creation.
- Modern information systems.
- The IS lifetime -- analysis, design, implementation, establishing, running, reanalysis and modernization.
- Design of operative IS in PROGRESS environment.
- Language of instruction