FI:PV063 Database System Applications - Course Information
PV063 Database System ApplicationsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium), z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Hajn (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Pavel Zezula, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Pavel Hajn
- Thu 17:00–19:50 D1
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! P063 Database System Applications
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Informatics (programme FI, B-IN)
- Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-SS)
- Information Technology (programme FI, B-IN)
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is to teach students the principles of information systems and using databases for creation IS.
- What is an information system?
- Tools for IS creation.
- Modern information systems.
- The IS lifetime -- analysis, design, implementation, establishing, running, reanalysis and modernization.
- Design of operative IS.
- Sylaby přednášek
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.