FI:DINDIV Individual research plan - Course Information
DINDIV Individual research plan of a doctoral studentFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 40 credit(s) (from 15 credits increase by 5). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Dana Komárková (assistant)
Ada Nazarejová, DiS. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Petr Hliněný, Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The goals are to educate a doctoral student in broad academic skills, and especially in scientific research leading to original publications and preparation of the doctoral thesis.
- Assessment methods
- The PhD advisor evaluates student's progress in his/her doctoral study, according to the individual study plan recorded in the IS.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: Evaluated by the advisor.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: Suggested 25-30 credits per semester, must collect at least 215 credits for the whole doctoral study.