FI:DPOMV Class-work cooperation - Course Information
DPOMV Class-work cooperationFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 8 credit(s) (from 2 credits increase by 2). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Dana Komárková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Petr Hliněný, Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In the framework of this course, PhD students should get some teaching experience by preparing and presenting lectures and tutorials to undergraduate students.
- There is no special tuition, the lectures and tutorials are prepared according to the instructions given by a senior lecturer.
- Doporučená literatura závisí na zaměření přednášky nebo cvičení.
- Teaching methods
- There is no special tuition, PhD students are expected to prepare the lectures or tutorials independently after consulting the responsible senior staff member.
- Assessment methods
- There is no exam or test, the only expected outcome are the lectures or tutorials.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: 2 kr. za 1 hod. výuky týdně, max. 8 kr. za 4 hod. výuky týdně
The course is taught each semester.