FI:DTEDI Thesis proposal - Course Information
DTEDI Preparation of Thesis proposalFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Radek Ošlejšek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Vojtěch Řehák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Dana Komárková (assistant)
Ada Nazarejová, DiS. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Petr Hliněný, Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- DTEDI/OR: Thu 16. 4. 12:00–13:50 C417, Thu 30. 4. 12:00–13:50 C417, Thu 14. 5. 12:00–13:50 C417, Thu 21. 5. 12:00–13:50 C417, Thu 28. 5. 12:00–13:50 C417, R. Ošlejšek, V. Řehák
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In the framework of this course, PhD students are expected to prepare a written summary of the main goals and research priorities of their future PhD thesis. More information can be obtained at http://www.fi.muni.cz/studium/phd/teze.xhtml
- PhD students are expected prepare the written material by themselves after consulting their supervisors. There are also group consultations leaded by teachers of the subject.
- HULTFORS, Pär. Reactions to non-native English : native English-speakers' assessments of errors in the use of English made by non-native users of the language. Stockholm: Almqvist & Wiksell International, 1987. xiv, 237. ISBN 9122008713. info
- Orthological Institute (Cambridge, England). The general Basic English dictionary : giving more than 40,000 senses of over 20,000 words, in Basic English : Basic English dictionary (Variant.). Edited by C. K. (Charles Kay) Ogden. London: Evans brothers, 1955. x, 438 p. info
- WEST, Alfred S. (Alfred Slater. The revised English grammar (MDO) : Key to the questions contained in revised English grammar and revised English grammar for beginners (Supl.). A new ed. / of the Elements. Cambridge: University Press, 1912. ix, 336 p. info
- Teaching methods
- Work in seminar groups, presentations of students.
- Assessment methods
- A compulsory course for PhD students, the only outcome is the thesis proposal. Credit can be given after submission of the thesis topic only (subject can be taken only once during the study).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses