FI:SPRAC Placement Abroad - Course Information
SPRAC Placement AbroadFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 30 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Matula, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Simona Davidová (lecturer)
Ing. Radka Brolíková (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 31 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Traineeship in foreign firm/research institution
- The course records internships of FI students in institutions or firms abroad, where they carry out professional work or research that is closely related to their study at the FI, such as the preparation of Diploma thesis. Any foreign internship must be approved by the teacher from the FI. More information about the course are available at the Department of International Studies FI.
- Assessment methods
- Credits assignement is based on the length of a traineeship.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.