FI:SRES Research Project - Course Information
SRES Research Project for Foreign StudentsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/10. 10 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium), z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
Registration to this course will be approved only to visiting students who would not register courses related to Bachelor, Master or PhD thesis.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Participants will understand one or more aspects of undertaking research under a qualified supervision of senior researchers.
- Research in computer science, typically in one of the research labs or other units of the Faculty of Informatics. This research shall be focused and demanding, as corresponds to the credit award for passing this course.
- Teaching methods
- Supervised research.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of the research results to at least two members of the Faculty of Informatics academic staff, where at least one of them is either Full or Associate Professor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.