FSpS:e002 Adapted Physical Education - Course Information
e002 Adapted Physical EducationFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Jana Sklenaříková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Alena Skotáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Alena Skotáková, Ph.D.
Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- e002/01: Thu 19:00–19:50 118 - pohybová tělocvična, J. Sklenaříková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 22 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/22, only registered: 0/22
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme FSpS, KOS)
- Multidisciplinary studies at Faculty of Sport Studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to introduce students of possibilities of movement activity for people with special needs.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to design suitable motion programmes for people with special needs.
- Characteristic of different types of handicaps in relation to physical activities, aims of physical education and sport, available physical activities, physical education of handicapped in terms of integration, possibilities to self-fulfillment in sport (Sitting volleyball, Boccia, tennis and wheelchair basketball...)
- Mental handicap: aims of PE and sport, available exercises and games in relation to forward level of handicap, sport for mental handicapped
- Visual handicap: aims of PE and sport,available exercises and games to develop of space orientation, hearing and tactile perception, suitable sports (Showdown, Goalball)
- Hearing handicap: aims of PE and sport, available exercises and games to develop tactile and visual perception and space orientation, suitable sports
- Specific educational and behavioral disorders: available exercises and games from the area of psychomotorics
- Visit some educional or training process of handicapped, visit some sports event
- recommended literature
- European standards in adapted physical activity. Edited by Martin Kudláček - Natalia Morgulec-Adamowicz - Joeri Verellen. 1st ed. Olomouc: Palacký Univerzity, 2010. 107 s. ISBN 9788024425849. info
- not specified
- Adapted physical education and sport. Edited by Joseph P. Winnick. 5th ed. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2011. xviii, 637. ISBN 9780736089180. info
- DAVIS, Ronald W. Teaching disability sport : a guide for physical educators. 2nd ed. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2011. xxiv, 256. ISBN 9780736082587. info
- HORVAT, Michael A., Martin E. BLOCK and Luke E. KELLY. Developmental and adapted physical activity assessment. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2007. xi, 243. ISBN 9780736051071. info
- Teaching methods
- practical exercises, analysis visited practical lessons
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of methodical presentation on chosen topic
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials