e017 FutsalFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Andrea Kakulidu
Supplier department: Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- e017/01: Wed 10:00–11:40 Rybnická 75 - hřiště, P. Vacenovský
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 15/20, only registered: 3/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies at Faculty of Sport Studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme FSpS, KOS)
- Course objectives
- Improvement of game skills, knowledge of the rules and theory of futsal
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able: - To perform and use the basic skills keeping with the valid rules - To prepare training lesson
- Gradual game mastering according to the student game efficiency.
- KRESTA, Jan. Futsal. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2009. 111 s. ISBN 9788024725345. info
- Teaching methods
- practical exercises
- Assessment methods
- The credit is given to students for the attendance and seminary thesis - student will prepare training lesson
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2019/e017