FSpS:bp1867 Administrative work in health - Course Information
bp1867 Administrative work in health careFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Robert Vysoký, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Bc. Eva Dolejší (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Robert Vysoký, Ph.D.
Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- bp1843 Physiotherapy I && bp1850 Diagnostic methods II && bp1849 Introduction to Physiotherapy - Propedeutics II && bp1806 Kinesiotherapy II && bp1147 Physiotherapy practices I && bp1133 Kinesiology && bp1839 Anatomy II && bp1896 Applied Physical Therapy II && bp1264 Physical Therapy II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme FSpS, B-SZ) (2)
- Course objectives
- In this course students learn about leadership in outpatient medical records and hospitals, social care and spa facilities. They are familiar with traditional with writing and electronic form. In addition, learn the ways of management and archiving of medical documentation, in the form of expert opinions and the rights of those who can look into the documentation.
- Outpatient documentation. Documentation during hospitalization. Documentation in the USP and spas. Medical report. Orders for professional examinations. Consultant at surgery and diagnostic tests. List of medical performances with point values. Protection of medical records. Expert opinions.
- Vyhláška MZČR 101/2002 Sb. Zákon o ochraně dat č. 101 / 2002 Sb.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam of presented issues.
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/bp1867