FSpS:bp1899 Professional Practice IV - Course Information
bp1899 Professional Practice IVFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Robert Vysoký, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Robert Vysoký, Ph.D.
Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- bp1298 Applied Physical Therapy IV && bp1266 Physical Therapy IV && bp1891 Principles of diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders && bp1188 Professional practice III && bp1885 Internal medicine II && bp1813 Applied physiotherapy && bp1186 Clinical kinesiology II
bp1188 - Odborná praxe III
bp1203 - Základy diagnostiky a terapie poruch pohybového aparátu III
bp1242 - Fyzikální terapie IV
bp1298 - Aplikovaná fyzikální terapie IV
bp1189 - Ortopedie
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme FSpS, B-SZ) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to enable students to apply acquired knowledge in practice, make students familiar with working of a physiotherapist specialized working place. Students participate actively in diagnostic-therapeutic procesess in patients at rehabilitation ambulances. Students are not able to work alone - without professional supervision of physiotherapist.
- The winter course consists of 3 weeks practice in range of 160 lessons (120 hours). The practice takes place at the argeed rehabilitation ambulances.
- 1. History of patients at ambulance.
- 2. Diagnostic methods in patients.
- 3.Short-term and long-term goals of rehabilitation according to patients´s diagnosis - student´s own thought.
- 4. Aplication of physical therapy and kineziotherapy in patients.
- KOLÁŘ, Pavel. Rehabilitace v klinické praxi. 1. vyd. Praha: Galén, 2009. xxxi, 713. ISBN 9788072626571. info
- Teaching methods
- Continual practice (3 weeks) in rehabilitation ambulances.
- Assessment methods
- Students are obligated to submit a form about practice completion with patient´s history, diagnostic methods and therapy. Students will receive a credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 3 T.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/bp1899