FSpS:e027 Nontraditional Games - Course Information
e027 Nontraditional GamesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Andrea Kakulidu
Supplier department: Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme FSpS, KOS)
- Multidisciplinary studies at Faculty of Sport Studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Course objectives
- To gain knowledge of the rules and basic game skills of different sport games
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able: - to explain the rules - to perform and use the basic skills keeping with the valid rules - demonstrate technique of particular sport game - to prepare training lesson of particular sport game
- Ringo - game of singles, doubles and triples Korfball –: basic game activities passes, shooting, game combinations, standard situations Tchoukball- basic game activities: passing, throwing at bouncing bord, catching, combinations, standard situations Ultimate – handeling of the flying disc Intercros – throwing and catching with small lacross stick Indiaca Floorball Futnet
- STAREC, Petr. Netradiční hry (Unconventional Games). Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2014. p. nestránkováno, 36 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-7382-1. URL info
- TÁBORSKÝ, František. Sportovní hry : základní pravidla, organizace, historie. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2005. 172 s. ISBN 8024713306. info
- TÁBORSKÝ, František. Sportovní hry. První vydání. Praha: Grada, 2004. 159 stran. ISBN 8024708752. info
- Teaching methods
- practical exercises, tasks for self-elaboration - seminar work: selection of game exercises, theoretical and practical preparation
- Assessment methods
- The credit is given to students for the attendance, seminary thesis - student will be prepared for training lesson, and visiting floorball match
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/e027