FSpS:b4612b Spec. 2 - Alpine Skiing - Course Information
b4612b Coaching Specialization 2 - Alpine SkiingFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Jan Jurečka (seminar tutor)
doc. PaedDr. Jan Ondráček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Jan Ondráček, Ph.D.
Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Athletics, Swimming and Outdoor Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
- b4612a Specializace trenérství 1 - Alpské lyžování
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Coaching (programme FSpS, B-TVS) (4)
- Course objectives
- Theory and practice of downhill skiing - Alpine disciplines. Practical training of downhill skiing techniques focused on improving the individual disciplines. Theoretical lectures - Analysis of skiing technique builds on previous articles (biomechanics, physiology ...) and make set of knowledge for didactics.
- Learning outcomes
- The goal of the subject is improvement of technique of skiing, analytic skills, biomechanics and physiology of alpine skiing. The knowledge will be used in practical teaching and coaching of race skiers.
- Technology of alpine disciplines: skis, boards, bindings, boots, other. Physiological characteristics of the alpine disciplines.
- required literature
- Jireš, P. a kol.: Lyžování, technika a trénink alpských disciplín. Svaz lyžařů České republiky. Praha, 2016
- HAVEL, Jiří, Pavel KORVAS, Ladislav ŠTEFL, Vilém PODEŠVA and Miroslav ZUCH. Lyžování (Skiing). první. Brno: MZLU Brno, 2005. 102 pp. ISBN 80-7157-812-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Teoritic preparation, focused lessons - practice
- Assessment methods
- Graded credit, the test
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 100 hod.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/b4612b