FSpS:e043 Sport Marketing - BI and SM - Course Information
e043 Marketing, Business Intelligence and Social Media in SportFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Adam Kyselica (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Andrea Kakulidu
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme FSpS, KOS)
- Multidisciplinary studies at Faculty of Sport Studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Course objectives (in Czech)
- The subject is aimed at sport management students looking to improve their digital literacy and Sport Business Intelligence knowledge so that they will be able to manage the digital transformation in a sports organization.
- Learning outcomes (in Czech)
- Upon completion of the subject the students will be able:
1) To understand and explain Digital technologies and their impact on sports business
2) To analyze and judge the variety and extent of Digital Transformation Success Factors
3) To design the data strategy of sport organizations using the Sport Business Intelligence concept 4) To apply theoretical knowledge to the practice - project cooperation with a professional sport club
- Syllabus (in Czech)
- Digital technologies and their impact on sports business - Internet of Things; Digital and Social Media; Data and Analytics
- Sport business intelligence, CRM
- Social media and global brands – marketing non-sports products through social media
- Social media as a communication tool for sports organizations and athletes.
- Fan Engagement and data analytics– The power and influence of social media– reaching a new fan base globally
- Teaching methods (in Czech)
- Seminars allow students to extend their understanding of the issue while developing analytical, presentation skills and managing their own performance. Preparations for seminars are necessary.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Group project and its presentation in front to the comition + seminar work with steps and procedures.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught: in blocks.