FSpS:bp1209 Pharmacology - Course Information
bp1209 PharmacologyFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Iva Tomášková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Iva Tomášková, Ph.D.
Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- bp1995 Physiotherapy IV &&( bp1927 Introduction to Diagnostics and Therapy of Musculoskeletal Disorders || bp1903 Anthropomotorics )&& bp1197 Clinical kinesiology III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme FSpS, B-SZ) (2)
- Course objectives
- Teaching this course is to provide students focus on a sufficient level to prevent and treatment of diseases, the general issue of drug treatment and a deeper knowledge of the musculoskeletal system in the range proportionate to the field.
- GENERAL PHARMACOLOGY: Basic concepts, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, dosing and specific treatments for children and old people. Methods of drug administration, absorption, metabolism, excretion of drugs. The emergence of new drugs, generics, leaflet, informing the patient. Dosage forms, ointments, tablets, solutions, patches ..., advantages and disadvantages of each drug. forms absorption, indications. DISEASE: The division generally. Inflammation, arthritis, gout, cramps, osteoporosis, and the principle mechanism of action of drugs. SPECIAL PHARMACOLOGY Distribution of drugs, a brief overview of all groups. Pharmacology musculoskeletal diseases (in detail): Total NSA, NSA local, coxiby and new medicines, disease-modifying drugs, corticosteroids. Treatment days chondroprotektiva and nutritional supplements.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Pass a written test or complete a number of questions.
- Language of instruction