FSS:MVPd0009 Pedagogical Practicum - Course Information
MVPd0009 Pedagogical PracticumFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Břetislav Dančák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Fiala, Ph.D., LL.M. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Vít Hloušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Zdeněk Kříž, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Markéta Pitrová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Kaniok, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Oldřich Krpec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Monika Brusenbauch Meislová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Filip Černoch, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Vratislav Havlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jan Osička, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Tomáš Vlček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Vít Hloušek, Ph.D.
Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Olga Cídlová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is to develop pedagogical and didactic abilities and skill of the students.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, a student will be able to conduct independent pedagogical activity.
- 1) Evaluation of the position and term papers 2) Organisation and teaching of the seminars 3) Lecturing 4) Supervision and reading of the bachelor theses
- Teaching methods
- Under the tutorial of the supervisor, the students are evaluating position and term paper, organizing and leading seminars, have occasionally lectures and with the approval of the supervisor and the head of department, supervise or review bachelor theses.
- Assessment methods
- Assessment methods and criteria are dependent on the specific content of the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Studenti předmět zapisují po individuální dohodě se školitelem.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2023/MVPd0009