FSS:MEB416 Tech Ec Aspects of Energy I - Course Information
MEB416 Technical and Economical Aspects of Energy IFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Břetislav Dančák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jan Osička, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Břetislav Dančák, Ph.D.
Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Olga Cídlová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- Mon 11:30–13:00 U33
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! MVZ461 Tech. Econ. Asp. of Energy I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/40, only registered: 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nezapisují studenti, kteří již absolvovali kurz MVZ461.