FSS:ZURn6403 Project Internship - Course Information
ZURn6403 Project and Production InternshipFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jaroslav Čuřík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jaroslav Čuřík, Ph.D.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Bc. Pavlína Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course covers a compulsory internship of 6 weeks (ie at least 240 hours). The course is designed for the student specialization "Media Industries and Production" and takes the form of an internship in media or production organizations. Students are engaged in production activities and participate in projects and routine work at the organization providing the internship.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will:
- Have direct experience of media production
- better understand the functioning of media projects and organizations
- able to participate in teamwork
- 1. Administration of the internship
- 2. Internship
- 3. Consultations of the internship with the assigned tutor (one of the teachers of the department)
- 4. Internship report
- K předmětu s ohledem na jeho povahu není přiřazena literatura.
- Teaching methods
- internship, consultations
- Assessment methods
- confirmation of the internship, attendance to consultations, report
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.