PrF:DSNEM1 German I - Course Information
DSNEM1 German IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Eva Šrámková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Chudová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Eva Šrámková
Language Centre, Faculty of Law Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Lenka Pavlíková
- The student is supposed to have attended and passed successfully the course in the first term of DSP.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 28 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to acquire the knowledge of professional German. The student is required to have read German professional literature from the respective area of law in the extent of 200 pages at least. The topic is related to the particular specialization of the student. The student should prove that he/she is able to read fluently and understand a text, to understand a professional talk and to speak about issues relating to the given area of law.
- Learning outcomes
- The student should prove that he/she is able to read fluently and understand a text, to understand a professional talk and to speak about issues relating to the given area of law.
- Specialized topic according to the field of doctoral studies. The course focuses on the student’s professional specialization, with an emphasis on the topic of the dissertation, the problems of the discipline and the student’s professional fulfilment. Reading professional texts in German related to the topic of the dissertation; in the extent of about 200 pages. Interactive syllabus: https://is.muni.cz/auth/el/law/podzim2020/DSNEM1/index.qwarp
- CREIFELDS, Carl. Rechtswörterbuch. Edited by Klaus Weber - Dieter Guntz. 19., neu bearbeitete Aufl. München: C.H. Beck, 2007. xviii, 148. ISBN 9783406553929. info
- Teaching methods
- Independent study of specialized literature connected with the theme of doctoral thesis. Tutorials. Individual preparation of the student.
- Assessment methods
- Analysis and interpretation of documents. Discussions and argumentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2022/DSNEM1