PrF:DSNEM1 German I - Course Information
DSNEM1 German IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Eva Šrámková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Chudová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Eva Šrámková
Language Centre, Faculty of Law Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Lenka Pavlíková
- An exam in Legal German is pressupposed.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 26 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In order to get the 1st term credit the student is required to be able to draw up a simple text (dissertation resume), analysis and interpretation of documents and argumentation.
- Learning outcomes
- The student should prove that he/she is able to read fluently and understand a text, to understand a professional talk and to speak about issues relating to the given area of law.The student should also be able to write a brief text (CV, research plan or resume of his/her dissertation).There is no teaching, only exam.
- Specialized topic according to the field of doctoral studies. The course focuses on the student’s professional specialization, with an emphasis on the topic of the dissertation, the problems of the discipline and the student’s professional fulfilment. Interactive syllabus: https://is.muni.cz/auth/el/law/podzim2020/DSNEM1/index.qwarp
- recommended literature
- BROX, Hans. Allgemeines Schuldrecht. Edited by Wolf-Dietrich Walker. 35., aktualis. Aufl. München: Verlag C.H. Beck, 2011. xxix, 446. ISBN 9783406617447. info
- BROX, Hans. Allgemeiner Teil des BGB. 24., neubearb. Aufl. Köln: Carl Heymanns Verlag, 2000. xxv, 390 s. ISBN 3-452-24638-8. info
- not specified
- Der Brockhaus. Recht. Dirk Gasse. F.A. Brockhaus.Leipzig-Mannheim. 2002. ISBN 3-7653-0561-8
- CREIFELDS, Carl. Rechtswörterbuch. Edited by Dieter Guntz - Klaus Weber. 19., neu bearbeitete Aufl. München: C.H. Beck, 2007. xviii, 148. ISBN 9783406553929. info
- Teaching methods
- Independent study of specialized literature connected with the theme of doctoral thesis. Tutorials. Consultations with the examiner before the examination. Analysis and interpretation of documents. Discussions, information exchanges and argumentation.
- Assessment methods
- Verification of the competence of independent writing on the basis of: - a summary of the readings or thesis within the framework of doctoral studies (600 - 700 worlds) - list of the key terminology (50 terms)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses