PrF:MV808K Legal Aid for Victims of Crime - Course Information
MV808K Legal Clinic - Legal Aid for Victims of CrimeFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Martina Grochová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Vlastimil Vitoul (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Marek Fryšták, Ph.D.
Lifelong Learning Centre - Commercial Activities Centres - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Bc. Jana Würzlerová
Supplier department: Lifelong Learning Centre - Commercial Activities Centres - Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MV808K/01: Mon 1. 10. to Fri 21. 12. each even Monday 18:00–19:40 133
MV808K/02: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/10, only registered: 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Law (programme PrF, M-PPV)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.