PrF:MVV238K Corporate Finance - Course Information
MVV238K Corporate FinanceFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Dr. sc. Neven Vidaković, prof. v. š. (lecturer), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV238K/01: Mon 5. 11. 8:00–9:40 025, 10:00–11:40 025, Tue 6. 11. 8:00–9:40 025, Wed 7. 11. 8:00–9:40 025, Thu 8. 11. 14:00–15:40 038, Fri 9. 11. 8:00–9:40 038
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 31/30, only registered: 2/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- • Understand accounting principles
• Analyze financial reports
• Interpret changes in financial reports over time
• Evaluate structure of companies based on financial reports
- 1. Introduction to accounting
- 2. Introduction to financial reports: balance sheet
- 3. Introduction to financial reports: profit and loss
- 4. Introduction to financial reports: cash flow
- 5. Connection between the reports
- 6. Time and accounting
- 7. Interpretation of accounting repots
- 8. Accounting standards
- 9. Examples and interpretation of changes in accounting reports
- 10. Fundamental value of a company vs. stock market value
- Materials including presentations and companies’ financial reports will be distributed before and during the seminars.
- Teaching methods
- Lessons with discussion, problem solving, group work.
- Assessment methods
- Term paper, written exam, homework assignments.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2018/MVV238K