PrF:SOC048 Roman Law Tradition - Course Information
SOC048 The Influence and Abandonment of Roman Law TraditionFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- JUDr. Mgr. Radek Černoch, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Ondřej Horák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Pavel Salák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Pavel Salák, Ph.D.
Department of the History of the State and Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of the History of the State and Law - Faculty of Law
- Mon 23. 9. to Fri 20. 12. Wed 14:00–15:40 024
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 6/15, only registered: 2/15
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2019/SOC048