PrF:MVV222K Posting of Workers - Course Information
MVV222K Posting of WorkersFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Michal Szypniewski (lecturer), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV222K/01: Mon 23. 4. 9:35–11:05 025, Tue 24. 4. 9:35–11:05 025, 11:10–12:40 025, Wed 25. 4. 9:35–11:05 025, Thu 26. 4. 9:35–11:05 025, M. Szypniewski
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 28/30, only registered: 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives are as follows:
- to understand and explain general posting of workers;
- to understand freedom of service;
- to understand legal character of posted worker;
- to analyze differences between implementation Directive 96/71 in Member States;
- 1. Definition, history and background of posting of workers.
- 2. Legal status of posted workers.
- 3. Equal treatment in case of posted workers.
- 4. Character of provision stipulating foregoing issue.
- 5. Favour rule in Directive 96/71.
- 6. National figures and legislation on posting of workers.
- 7. Posting of workers and Enforcement Directive.
- 8. Posted workers protection.
- 9. Legal measures guarantying the right of posting workers.
- Teaching methods
- Lessons with discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Semestral paper, oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2018/MVV222K