PrF:MVV272K Private and Family Law - Course Information
MVV272K Right to Private and Family LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Dr. Dovile Gailiute-Janušone (lecturer), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV272K/01: Tue 19. 3. 10:00–11:40 025, 12:00–13:40 025, Wed 20. 3. 16:00–17:40 025, 18:00–19:40 025, Fri 22. 3. 8:00–9:40 025
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 43/30, only registered: 10/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2019/MVV272K