PrF:SOC038 Czech Civil Law - Course Information
SOC038 Introduction to the Czech Civil LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Matěj Dobeš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Lukáš Hadamčík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martin Kornel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Štěpán Richter (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Markéta Selucká, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Alice Dvořáková (assistant)
- doc. JUDr. Markéta Selucká, Ph.D.
Department of Civil Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Civil Law - Faculty of Law
- Wed 8:00–9:40 042
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2019/SOC038