PdF:FC0007 Advanced Topics - Course Information
FC0007 Advanced TopicsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Ivana Medková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 35 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to obtain a synoptic knowledge on selected environmental topics at the college level. Emphasis is placed on the scientific aspects of environmental sciences as a discipline and to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to teach sectional topic Environmental education in elementary school. For these reasons, in workshops included practical problems with emphasis on the relationship subject matter to practice nature technical applications like. Objectives: Trivia: A comprehensive overview of knowledge about environmental issues, with emphasis on the relationship of the subject matter to practice, nature, etc. technical applications. Skills: Can you identify environmental issues at local and global level and recognize their mutual relations. Knowing the possible solutions envi. problems and be able to practically use. Attitudes: Develop considerate student relationship to the environment. Students should learn to take into account the environmental impacts of their actions when deciding in everyday life.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students should know and be able to:
- Basic topics of environmental issues at local and global level.
- The student is able to take concrete measures to mitigate the negative environmental impacts of human activity on the basis of acquired knowledge and to protect himself from these unfavorable impacts.
- 1. Cross-sectional topic Environmental Education within the FEP 2. Ecology and Environmental - basic concepts 3. TUR and its assumptions 4. Biosphere and anthroposphere 5. Pollutants, toxicity, prevention 6. Waste substances 7. Energy and Ecology 8. Energy efficiency in buildings 9. Energy intensity appliances 10. Global environmental problems 11. Global climate change 12. Population growth and ecological capacity of the Earth
- recommended literature
- Modern topics in physics (Souběž.) : Moderní směry ve fyzice. info
- GLEICK, James. Informace : historie, teorie, záplava. Translated by Jan Kašpar. 1. vyd. v českém jazyce. Praha: Argo, 2013. 396 s. ISBN 9788025709016. info
- COVENEY, Peter V. and Roger HIGHFIELD. Mezi chaosem a řádem : hranice komplexity : hledání řádu v chaotickém světě. Edited by Baruch S. Blumberg. Vyd. 1. Praha: Mladá fronta, 2003. 428 s. ISBN 8020409890. info
- GLEICK, James. Chaos : vznik nové vědy. Brno: Ando, 1996. 349 s. ISBN 8086047040. info
- VALENTOVÁ, Alena. Nositelé Nobelovy ceny za fyziku. Edited by Vlaďka Stejskalová. 1996. 73 l. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures and class discussion
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.