PdF:FJ_BP Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
FJ_BP Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Hana Delalande (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeňka Schejbalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Suquet, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJ_BPp Bachelor Thesis - Project
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře francouzského jazyka. Typicky v pátém semestru bakalářského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course motivating the student to write a final work that meets all the requirements. Completing this course will ensure that the student writes most of his / her work, consults the supervisor and evaluates the research.
- Learning outcomes
- The student proves to be able to work on the chosen topic under the supervision of their supervisor. The student is able to define the basic issues of the topic and put it into context of the corresponding scientific field. The student also demonstrates the ability to develop hypotheses of the possible development of their work in an independent manner, to do an analysis of the surveyed issues and correctly define the conclusions that the student has come to.
- The course consists of individual consultations of the student with the supervisor of the Bachelor thesis on a topic chosen by the student after agreement.
- required literature
- KRČÁL, Martin and Zuzana TEPLÍKOVÁ. Naučte (se) citovat. 1. vyd. Blansko: Citace.com, 2014. 156 s. ISBN 9788026060741. info
- recommended literature
- FAYET, Michelle. Rédiger sans complexes. Paris: Eyrolles, 2011. 228 s. ISBN 9782212548778. info
- GARNIER, Sylvie and Alan D. SAVAGE. Rédiger un texte académique en français : règles grammaticales, règles d'usage, exercices d'entraînement corrigés. Paris: Ophrys, 2011. xxi, 256. ISBN 9782708013001. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of main part of thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2021/FJ_BP